SEO Keyword Research & Keyword Targeting Best Practices
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is not only about search engines but good SEO practices improve the user experience and usability of a website.
Users trust search engines and having a presence in the top positions for the keywords the user is searching, increases the website’s trust.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is good for the social promotion of your web site. People who find your website by searching Google or Bing are more likely to promote it on Facebook, Twitter, or other social media channels.
SEO (Search Engine Optimization) is important for the smooth running of a big web site. Web sites with more than one author can benefit from SEO in a direct and indirect way. Their direct benefit is an increase in organic traffic and their indirect benefit is having a common framework (checklists) to use before publishing content on the site.
SEO can put you ahead of the competition. If two websites are selling the same thing, the search engine optimized website is more likely to have more customers and make more sales. We have our clients around the globe and we have our team in Kamothe. We can provide the best service in anywhere in Kamothe
Our Branches are all over India along with Kamothe.
We are Google Certified Professional and Partner
Search engines looking for?
Report & Analysis
How works Driving SEO Traffic from Search Engines
If your website looks untrustworthy, outdated, amateurish or is slow to load, potential users are likely to bounce back to the SERPs and click on another result. You’ve lost a user and a potential conversion, and your bounce rate of affected pages is going to increase.
Optimizing page titles is part of technical SEO, and is a good starting point when using keywords for SEO
Keyword Research & Keyword Targeting
To use search volume efficiently follow the below best practices:
Choose exact match keyword. If you are skeptical about which exact match keywords to choose from you can conduct a small paid AdWords campaign using keywords set to broad match type to arrive at exact match keywords that could convert for your business.
1] If your business is only targeting specific geographies, then choose the appropriate region.
2] Manually average the 12-month search volume.
3] Group all related keywords that answer the same question together.
What is an SEO Audit?
The purpose of the audit is to identify as many foundational issues affecting organic search performance as possible. The SEO audit will reveal:
- Technical SEO issues
- Website structure issues
- On-page SEO issues
- Potential off-site problems
- User experience issues
- Content gaps and opportunities
- Competitive marketplace insights
An audit is a standard procedure that should occur on a regular basis – It is essentially a “health check” for your website
Website Reporting and Analysis
- How many visitors are coming to your site and from which region?
- In these visitors, how many visitors visited your site first time or how many visitors are old visitors which visited earlier your site also?
- How many visitors are unique and how many are visiting your site repeatedly? Which pages are most viewed by visitors?
- From our web traffic & analysis report, you can do a comparison of the total number of visitors who visited your website on a weekly, monthly, yearly basis. Through our web analytics tool, you can also compare your total number of visitors within any specified time-limits.
- On which pages, visitors did spent maximum time and which pages are less visited by them.
- Our website tracking tool provides you keywords by which your site has been most visited by visitors and which keywords are less searchable.
- How many visitors come to your site through search engines, backlinks as well as how many visitors did visit your site directly? Means, our web traffic report keeps track of the source of your visitors from where they find your site.
- Our web traffic & analysis report also provides you detailed reporting on an individual level, which shows an individual visitor’s page-wise path on the site along with date & time and their IP address provided by the Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- For online businesses and e-commerce websites, we use breakdown traffic, based on certain tasks done by visitors like completing a registration form, proceeding to a shopping cart checkout page or finally completing a payment transaction.
- We highly recommend website tracking and reporting as a cost-effective website analysis tool for understanding customer behavior and website performance. Clients will have the ability to generate reports on demand or we can generate them for you. Clients can also have us interpret reports and provide them with recommendations to improve their website performance.